All Passengers Entering the United States*
- With new restrictions announced by the United States Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), ALL customers entering the US will be required to complete an attestation form, signifying a negative Covid-19 test has been taken within 3 days prior to departure day, effective January 26. For the complete announcements, please see below:
Global Airline Testing Order
*All Eastern Airlines passengers are required to complete this attestation form and submit the completed form at check-in. Passengers who fail to complete the attestation form will be denied boarding.
New York Travel Advisory*
- An executive order (EO205.1) has been ordered requiring international travelers entering New York from Level 2 and 3 countries to quarantine and fill out the NYS Department of Health traveler health form. This includes travelers coming from Port-Au-Prince, Guayaquil, and Georgetown. For more information click here. Eastern passengers must complete the Health Declaration Form prior to travel and will be collected upon arrival in New York.
- From January 13, 2021, every person who enters Ecuador must submit a negative RT-PCR test carried out up to Ten (10) days before arrival in Ecuador.
- Scheduled service to/from New York (JFK) and Guayaquil (GYE) has resumed. Flights are available on Sundays and Thursdays.
- Scheduled service to/from Miami (MIA) and Guayaquil (GYE) has resumed. Flights will be available on Tuesdays and Fridays. Book now to take advantage of our introductory oneway fares.
- Scheduled service flights from New York, NY (JFK) and Miami, FL (MIA) to Georgetown, Guyana (GEO) have resumed.
- Per the Guyanese Minister, all passengers traveling to Guyana will be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test on arrival which was taken at least seven days prior to travel. If the PCR test is done within 72hrs of travel, the passenger will not be required to do another PCR test on arrival. If the PCR test is done within 4-7 days of travel, the passenger will be required to do a PCR test on arrival.
- You will be charged $85 USD for the PCR test on arrival.
- All passengers must also present a complete Health Declaration Form upon arrival in Georgetown.
- Scheduled service flights from Georgetown, Guyana (GEO) to New York, NY (JFK) and Miami, FL (MIA) have resumed.
- The Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD) has been adapting airport operations to continue safeguarding our passengers, visitors and employees. Click here to learn more.
- Please note that to enter the country you must comply with the requirements set forth in resolutions No. 358-2020 of the MINSA and No. 0172020 of the INAC:
- Have a negative covid-19 test result within 3 days before your flight
- By disposition of the authorities, this information will be sent by the airline to MINSA who will notify us the approval for your entrance to the country.
- You must present the original document of the results of your PCR test upon the arrival to Nicaragua , you need to have it printed.
- Once you have your result , you must send us your test result in pdf format and passport information to email@example.com
- All passengers must count the negative result of a “real time PCR” test (swab) for COVID-19, performed in a period no longer than 3 days before entering the country.
No passengers will be allowed to travel if:
- With quick or blood test results for COVID-19.
- Do not present the original PRC test results at the airport.
- If you haven’t sent the airline a copy of the test in the times detailed above.
- That they do not meet the requirements requested by the country’s authorities.
*Flights are subject to change.
Learn more about Eastern’s efforts to keep you safe during the pandemic and updates on all of our destinations.
Please note: as of October 20, 2020 Eastern Airlines has implemented a face covering policy that requires all crew members and customers 2 years and older maintain a proper face covering (without vents or exhalation valves) during their entire travel journey. Face coverings are required inside all airport terminals and the duration of every Eastern flight.
Eastern Airlines scheduled service is back. We’re offering limited schedule service flights as markets continue to reopen. Your safety is our top priority.
Our policy: Eastern is waiving change fees for tickets purchased through January 31st, 2021. Adventurer fare brands remain not changeable. Customers will be permitted to change free of charge to a flight of equal or lesser value up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date. If the new flight is priced higher, the customer may change for no change fee but must pay the fare difference. Fares, fees and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all days or flights. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase.
The Eastern family is here to support you.
Please contact us to discuss options for your canceled flight.